ESF Plus Federal Programme
The ESF Plus Federal Programme describes the overall strategy of the Federal Government for the implementation of the European Social Fund Plus (ESF+) in the funding period 2021-2027.
It is currently being led by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs with the participation of the other ministries that implement the ESF:
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth
- Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action
- Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection.